At Arena, we seek passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial engineers and data scientists to help us rethink how people are hired. We’re a small, early-stage, high-growth company that cares about producing a valuable product, growing together and using the right tool for the job. If this sounds like you, check out the openings below. We are hiring at all levels of experience at our New York City and Baltimore offices.
Client Success Manager, Arena.io: New York, NY
Implementation Director: New York, Baltimore, or Remote
Senior Data Scientist: New York, NY
Senior Data Scientist: Baltimore, MD
Developer: New York, NY
Developer: Baltimore, MD
Senior Sales Executive, Healthcare Practice: Multiple States
Mission and culture
At Arena our mission is simple: using data to illuminate talent. If you ask anyone at Arena about our company culture the first word you’ll probably hear is collaborative. While it’s true the people here are all intelligent, hardworking, and capable, we are also people who are open to criticism and check our egos at the door. We are charting new territory, and empathy and humility are critically important to our journey.
1. We believe deeply in the power of applying large amounts of data and predictive analytics to the most subjective areas of human endeavor.
2. We have a profound respect for the work we are doing and its power to improve the work lives in health care; as such our work demands intellectual curiosity and rigor.
3. We value people who speak up when they hear something that doesn’t sound right, take initiative to fix something they see is broken, and imagine innovative ways to tackle thorny challenges.
4. We know that our peers, our partners, and our clients depend on us so we take accountability for our actions and always deliver on our promises.
5. We encourage a healthy debate of ideas and believe that robust discussion that incorporates several points of view will yield the best outcomes.
Don’t see your role listed?
At Arena we’re always looking for talented people who are experts in their field. If you don’t quite fit one of the roles we have listed but are interested in rethinking how hiring is done, please get in touch so we can have a conversation.GET IN TOUCH