Using Data to Strengthen the Workforce: Webinar
“We need to Shift from Survive — to Stabilize,” was the general consensus from the healthcare leaders who joined the Center for Health Affairs’ Covid-19 Leadership Series. In a webinar sponsored by Arena Analytics, panelists shared ways they are stabilizing their workforce. They are strategically engaging partners, investing in the right tools, and leveraging comprehensive data.
Key takeaways include:
- Dig deeper. Examine what’s behind the numbers and understand the true cost associated with workforce shortages on lost productivity, morale, quality and patient care. Solutions can then be vetted against measurable outcomes and ROI.
- Break down silos, integrate workforce planning with operational decision making.
- Move beyond traditional talent management approaches. Leverage the data/intelligence within your organization to improve retention.
- Stop trying to go it alone and look to key partnerships that can bring the right expertise, tools, and continuous innovations.
- Tap into the talent in your communities. Organizations that truly reflect the diversity of their community show better outcomes, including operational and financial metrics.
We encourage you to view the 60-minute Roundtable Discussion by clicking here.